Wednesday, June 1, 2011

You Can't Do That!

Sometimes the best motivation comes from a sense of proving others wrong.  I came across this video clip while looking over the morning headlines.  Although, I am not arguing a political or economic agenda here, the endurance and willingness to fight on by a whole lot of residents of Grand Rapids is evident!  Quite frankly, I am sure this video, and a fantastic one at that, would have never happened had Grand Rapids not been labeled a "dying" city!  The lesson to take from this: Be careful who to discourage, they may come back and prove you wrong.
 
Keep on fighting Grand Rapids!  Your video inspired me to visit...hmmmmm, but when do I go,

http://grandrapidsmarathon.com/  

Anyone up for a fall marathon in beatiful Grand Rapids?

One foot in front of the other, repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment